TRIED AND TRUSTED LOCAL PLUMBER IN BLACKPOOL
- No hidden charges.
- Plumbers you can depend on.
- Qualified, friendly, professional.
- Fast response or by appointment.
- Emergency plumbing sorted today.
- Boiler and heating experts.
- Taps, toilets and showers repaired.
HOW WE WORK
We visited a home in Blackpool on 2nd October to repair a gas boiler that was not returning heating or hot water.
On 4th October a customer called us to a property in Blackpool to plumb in a dishwasher. The customer was unable to turn off the water supply, so we attended as a matter of urgency.
On 9th October we were called to a house in Blackpool to install a cooker.
We visited a customer in Bispham on 19th October to repair a gas boiler that was not returning heating or hot water. As this was a gas job, we sent a Gas Safe registered engineer who was qualified to work safely and legally on gas appliances.
We were called to a house in Fleetwood on 20th October to repair a leaking pipe.
A homeowner called us to a property in Lytham St. Annes on 22nd October to repair a Potterton gas boiler that was not returning heating or hot water.
Finally, at the end of the month, a homeowner called us to a property in Poulton-Le-Fylde to repair a flush mechanism that was not working correctly.
"Called out to fix a blocked WC in my elderly mother's house. This was handled very well. Fantastic service, all done over the phone."
"Very quick, efficient service. Job was well done."
"Your plumber wasted no time in getting the job done. All round excellent service, thanks very much."
WE COVER THESE AREAS
We look after Blackpool, Cleveleys, Fleetwood, Lytham, Poulton-le-Fylde, St Annes, Kirham
- Rightio to the rescue! Last Friday we dressed up as superheroes and raised £137 for Children in Need! #ChildrenInNeed http://t.co/CoEK2Wzyvg
- Brrr! Winter is definitely here! Will your boiler make it through? Why not have a Rightio boiler service for a fixed price of £99 + VAT?
- Spooky Halloween happenings with flickering lights or appliances turning themselves off? Call our "ghostbusting" electrical engineers today!